I just love it when Daniel and Elizabeth are getting along. They are absolutely adorable when they aren't screeching at each other and leaving hand-shaped welts across each other's backs.
Today they decided to start their own band. Clad in their best duds (yep, underwear only) they each grabbed a guitar. Lizzie's was a purple pencil and Daniel's was a piece to the t-ball set their Grandma had just sent a few days before (so much for t-ball). They each picked a guitar pick. They both used a pony bead for this which Daniel knowingly explained to his sister was called a Playing Pin.
Then they got down to work. They jammed for a few mintues, warming up I assume. Then Daniel turned teacher and tried to show Lizzie how to hold the guitar correctly. She, being 3, never really understood, but she stood there patiently and listened to everything he said.
Then the show began. They both turned on their voices and turned up their electric guitars (I learned this an instant later) and they let out the loudest and happiest squealing I think I have ever heard. It kinda had a tune, the squeal's pitched changed several times in any case, and they were both rocking to it like it was the hottest thing on the planet.
Ah, sweet music.
I'm Moving, Will You Move With Me?
14 years ago

1 comments:
LOL
How funny! Too bad you didn't get pics of that!
-Rachel
LOL
How funny! Too bad you didn't get pics of that!
-Rachel
Post a Comment