Today Greg broke the news to Ammon about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and all things magic.
It broke his heart.
There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth, because Ammon really, truly still believed. But he's nearly 11 now, and it was time to tell him the sordid truth.
Poor kid.
How I wish he could have figured it out on his own. It would have been easier on him. I feel terrible that he's so upset about it.
But at least I have a new partner in crime. I was getting tired of the solo act (Greg doesn't help much with that sort of thing). So it's a good thing, right?
I sure hope so.
I'm Moving, Will You Move With Me?
14 years ago

1 comments:
From Your Lil Sis Erica - Poor kid. I would have let him go on believing. I still believe, even though I have to deliver gift to myself, but the magic is still there. Way to go.
From Your Lil Sis Erica - Poor kid. I would have let him go on believing. I still believe, even though I have to deliver gift to myself, but the magic is still there. Way to go.
Post a Comment