RSS
We're living, loving and learning in the Utah Desert.

Call for Family Trivia: (For Family Members)

We really like it up here in Seattle, but my kids lately have begun to miss having family close by. So since I've been thinking about doing this anyway, now it seems like it would be a really good idea.

So, I'm putting out a call to all family members to submit 5 trivia questions to the first (and probably only) edition of Family Trivia. Here's what I need:

Please submit five (5) trivia questions about yourself. Ideally I want 5 from each member of the family, but I'll take what I can get (because I know it might be especially hard to get good trivia from the little kids). The more interesting and personal the better, and ideally it is trivia that isn't going to change any time soon--so don't send questions asking how old you are today, for example.

Also, if you have an electronic version or can make one, I'd like a baby photo of each member of the family as well. Please label these CLEARLY so I don't get them mixed up or have to guess. If you don't have an electronic version, I'd still like to get a good, quality copy from you, so contact me and we'll chat.

I'm also welcoming other photos (silly or non) that you want included. We'd love any more up-to-date photos so the kids can still remember what you look like now as well, or photos that show your unique personality.

Oh, and sending "When is So-and-So's birthday?" trivia doesn't count. I already have the birthday of every member of my family and Greg's (I think). If I don't, I'll contact you.

Most of you should have received an email from me about this. If not, though, send me an email and I'll get you a copy. Oh, and send the trivia and photos to my email address: elissadc at yahoo dot com.

Please forward this information to any family member you think may not know about this. I don't have email addresses for everyone and only some of you check this blog.

Thank you, family!

P.S. Here's a few trivia from our own family to help get your trivia juices flowing.

What is Elissa's favorite thing to do? (Write)
Who was born with an innocent heart murmur? (Grace)
What year did Greg graduate from high school? (1992)
In what state was Elizabeth born? (Colorado)
Where did Greg propose to Elissa? (near the Christus in the N. Visitor's Center on Temple Square)

0 comments: