Our camera is currently down or I'd take pictures, but Grace has officially entered the rockin' and rollin' stage. She's up on all fours and rocking back and forth! Her little knees are going a mile a minute, but she hasn't yet figured out how to move her hands so she usually just plops forward to get anywhere.
She has also figured out the "pincher" grasp (picking things up with her thumb and forefinger) so nothing can be left out any longer. I found her on the floor yesterday greedily devouring a cookie one of the kids had knocked on the floor. Yummmmmmm....
As soon as I can get our camera back up, I'll take some footage for you.
I'm Moving, Will You Move With Me?
14 years ago

1 comments:
can't wait to see it. I love that stage!
can't wait to see it. I love that stage!
Post a Comment